Long Nyiri Clutch
Nyiri is named after the beautiful desert in Kenya. The tan hues of sand for miles and rocky terrain with a few large springs and widely spaced river beds.
All of my clutches are lined with fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. For every clutch purchased, a percentage goes to the Surfrider Foundation. Surfrider has been protecting our waves, sea-life and beaches since 1984.
(KEEP IN MIND PHOTO IMAGE WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM YOUR ORDER)
• clutch measures 11.5" x 6.5"
• antique handwoven fabric on the front
• distressed local California cowhide, leather back
• lined with 100% recycled plastic bottle material
• antique arrowhead charm attached to zipper pull for good luck, zipper on the inside.
Vaalbara Designs products are handmade with love in California, USA and are influenced by the bohemian surf and skate culture of Venice Beach.
These are limited edition items. Once the fabric (T-shirt, tablecloth, apron, etc.) is gone, there is no way to replace it. This collection is handmade. Each piece is unique and one of a kind!
** Note to self: Since each piece is handmade, please allow extra time for item to ship.